IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PATIENTS
BURRARD PODIATRY IS OPEN. Our telephone hours are 9:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Thursday.
Please call to book an appointment at (604) 732-3513.
If you are unable to reach us by phone, please leave us a voicemail message or send us an email message at email@example.com. Voicemail and email messages will be returned as quickly as possible.
For after hours emergencies go to your local emergency room or call 911. If you need to reach the doctor on call, please text (604) 377-3536 for Dr. Timothy Kalla or (778) 859-8332 for Dr. Anthony Yung and, if possible, include a picture(s) of your foot concern. The nurses hotline for non-emergency calls is 811.
Your confidentiality and privacy are important. Newly booked patients will be asked to complete a PATIENT INTAKE FORM using our secured patient portal.
COVID-19 protocols remain in place. Completion of a COVID-19 PATIENT SCREENING FORM is required prior to each office visit. If you are unable to complete the screening form online, our staff can help you over the phone. The screening form is required 48 hours or 2 business days prior to your appointment.
If you have an urgent condition, please let our staff know.
If you have had prior imaging/x-rays or bloodwork, please let our medical office assistants know at the time of booking or when they call to confirm your appointment.
Burrard Podiatry continues to see susceptible patients. For the protection of all our patients and staff, everyone entering the clinic must wear a mask, social distance and follow the health and safety directions of staff and physicians.
We ask that all patients please review the following safety precautions BEFORE your appointment.
- Masks are required for all Burrard Podiatry visits-no exceptions for vaccinated individuals. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided with one by our staff.
- Upon entering the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer located on the reception counter or reception table.
- Please respect physical distancing in the clinic – maintain 2 meters apart.
- Our staff disinfect contact surfaces in between all patient visits so if we are behind schedule we ask for your patience while you wait for your turn to enter the clinic.
- Please call or text (604) 318-1678 to let our staff know you have arrived for your appointment. We ask that you remain outside the clinic in your vehicle or in a nearby safe and convenient location until you are contacted to come inside. We will phone or text you. (Please make sure our staff has your mobile number).
- We ask that patients who come into the clinic, do so alone, unless a care aide or relative is required. Otherwise your care aide or relative may be asked to wait outside the clinic during your appointment.
- Upon entering you may be directed to a treatment room instead of waiting in the reception area.
- Fees for last minute cancellations due to respiratory illness, including colds, will be waived during this period.
- Wherever possible Burrard Podiatry is a paperless office.
- Some patients may be asked to submit a digital photo of their feet.
- The picture taker should stand facing the patient as low to the ground and as close to the feet as possible and take one picture pointing toward the toes and one picture toward the heels as demonstrated in the photos below.
- Please include additional photos with circles drawn on your foot/feet showing the areas of concern. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, contact information and appointment date with your photos.
Guidelines for submitting digital photos to your doctor
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The physicians and staff of Burrard Podiatry